How to deal with this issue…
It started with occasional claims to fill the captcha codes which seemed to be a bearable tax for using the most-used search engine on the World Wide Web. However, some days later the following message appeared and is not about to vanish anymore.
I am hundred percent sure that my computer network masquareded and firewalled behind a single IPv4 and a single IPv6 address has not been generating any frequent requests (checked within the FW logs). Most probably someone in the ISP’s network does. However, such information has not been confirmed by my ISP. Wierd.
Some of the “advices”, which appear on the Internet, are not really helpful. For example, the recommendation to clean the offline cache of the browser, to clean all cookies the browser stored, restarting your PC, etc. Maybe, some of the plugins installed in the Firefox browser do some online searches from Google, but I did not find those so frequent to make Google ban my access. Either way, it does and nothing helped me to be able to search again.
I tried to use different search engines such as yahoo, bing, duckduckgo etc., but none of them I liked. Finally, I’ve found a search engine which has fully satisfied my needs. It’s the startpage.com. It looks like it leverages Google, it is simple, and works fast. Moreover, it can install the search engine into the browser as well.
The Paradise was found again.